USC Lion Soccer Club is now a Good Sports Level 1 accredited club.
Sporting clubs such as ours play a significant role in the community and have a responsibility to our members and their families. We have chosen to join over 6,500 clubs across Australia taking part in the Australian Drug Foundation’s Good Sports Program.
Through Good Sports we are committed to manage alcohol responsibly and ensuring smoke free areas, which we believe will help us to provide a healthy, safe and family friendly environment.
Through Good Sports we aim to:
• Eliminate risky drinking in the club through the promotion of a responsible approach to the sale and consumption of alcohol in the club.
• Provide a responsible smoke-free club environment, through designated smoking areas.
At Level 1, we are committed to:
• Not selling or consuming alcohol without an appropriate liquor license.
• Training our bar staff in Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
• Responsibly managing smoke free areas in line with our requirements.
For more information about the Good Sports Program visit: goodsports.com.au